Tuesday 4 October 2016

My Interview with Author Autumn Winchester


Q & A
1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

A: I’ve always wanted to be a writer since I had learned to write. To me, it’s
as natural as breathing.

2. Where do you get your ideas for your book?

A: Music and real life.

3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

A: Listening to music and spending time with my family. Having four children take
up most of my time when I am not writing.

4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

A: Three so far. They are all my favorite, since they are a series.

5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for
writing?

A: Don’t give up. Write when you can, even if it’s five minutes before you head out
the door in the morning.

6. What do you think makes a great story?

A: Plot and structure.

7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

8. What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

A: Something new that contains Mafia, romance, finding oneself and life lessons.

9. What genre are your books?

A: Contemporary Romance

10. What drew you to the genre you write?

A: It’s just how it happened. I didn’t entirely plan for that genre to begin with. The
words took themselves there.

11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead
character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

A: There isn’t anyone that comes to mind, since I feel as though my character is so
different than anyone I have seen as an actress or actor.

12. Do you write full-time or part-time?

A: Part time. Being a stay at home mother, I don’t get as much time during the day
as I’d like.

13. What is the hardest thing about writing?

A: Finding the time to write and not be interrupted constantly with mother and
wife duties.

14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

A: Try to write, even if the words don’t flow right. You can always go back to
change things around later.

15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

A: Often enough. I can’t pick just one author, since there are just so many to
choose from. I read anything from YA to romance.

16. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

17. How can Readers discover more about you and your work?(please
provide proper links)

A: FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/autumnwinchchester/
FB Group - http://bit.ly/20Sen7E
FB Profile - http://bit.ly/1VGGYh1
Author Page - https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01EBAKY1O

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take
part in this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment