Sunday 9 October 2016

My Interview with Author K Lynn


1.     When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

  Well I have always been an avid reader and was always asked why don’t I write my own book. So one day I said what the heck let me give it a try.

2.     Where do you get your ideas for your book? 

They just randomly come to me or I see things while im out and about.

3.     What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing? 

I enjoy spending time with my children, reading, music, dancing, and more.

4.     How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 

I have one published and I am working on 3 more.

5.     Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Go for it you can do it. Don’t let anyone tell you that you cant.

6.     What do you think makes a great story? 

Good details, staying on track and not mixing up characters

7.     Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

Old school: eric Jerome dickey, zane, omar tyree, wahida clark . New school: Yara Kaleemah, nikisha mock, anoshi

8.     What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

Part 2 to the book I have out now and 2 other stories

9.     What genre are your books? 

Urban fiction, womens fiction, drama

10.                        What drew you to the genre you write? 

All of the authors I listed above

11.                        Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like) 

hmmm never thought about it

12.                        Do you write full-time or part-time? 

Part time

13.                        What is the hardest thing about writing? 

Writers block omg it sucks big time

14.                        Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block? 

Take a break, watch a movie, go for a walk, read a good book

15.                        Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

Yes I have been reading since I was a little girl. I like urban fiction, street lit, romance, erotica, mystery, crime, science fiction

16.                        Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

17.                        How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links) Author K.Lynn on facebook, twitter: mskristy627 and writewaypromos, Instagram: mskristy627 and writewaypromos.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment