1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?
Well I wrote my first story when I was 14. However, I never really considered it a career option until I was 16.
2. Where do you get your ideas for your book?
It depends, sometimes I get ideas from the odd notion I have, others come to me when I watched movies or read books and I think, what if then I write a story around it.
3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?
Cooking, eating, a few rounds on the game consoles, reading. I use to scuba and Ski. I enjoy the odd bit of traveling. Basically I’m a jack of all trades.
4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
2.Honestly, neither, I’m not the biggest fan of my writing. When I write it, it sounds good but then I read it back and I just want to change things.
5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?
Just write. Write what you like, how you like. Ask for advice as you’re never too good not to improve but when they say you can’t, or you’re not good enough; tell them where to stick it.
6. What do you think makes a great story?
Sex. Violence. Everyone likes different things so I couldn’t really say, but I always think there must be a showdown somewhere.
7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you?
Hard to say, I often find it’s the reverse. I read what other authors have written and I find myself dwarfed because I know I could never write that.
8. What are you working on at the moment?
I currently writing a four part Futanari story, again another commission that i will be turning into an original work. It tells the story of a woman who’s body is changing after an accident, and she finds herself fighting the urges brought out in her by the presence of the daughter of her father’s friend, who’s staying with her so she can keep an eye on her while her father away.
I'm also experimenting with a bit of contemporary romance, I'm not sure if it will have a future but it has potential to be more than just another standalone short-story. It’s the story of a man visiting a past love who left him out of the bloom but has now got back in touch.
Finally, this one is my break into mainstreaming, a historical adventure novel. The thrilling adventure set on the slopes of Victorian Natel amidst the blood and chaos of the Zulu-Angola war.
9. What genre are your books?
ATM, erotica. But I’m hoping to move into action/ dark romance.
10. What drew you to the genre you write?
I read a bit of erotica in my teens (we all need a sex education and it was safer than porn) and thought I could do this. So I did. I’ve been in the genre ever since.
11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)
12. Do you write full-time or part-time?
Part time I suppose as I had a day job. But I spend more time writing and promoting than at the job lol.
13. What is the hardest thing about writing?
Getting over my own self doubt and personal demons. It is very true that a writers own worse enemy/critic is himself and my confidence is so low I don’t do myself any favours.
14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?
I read. But some people find it helps to just step back and take some time off so to each their own.
15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?
Yes, I try, though I spend a lot of time with audio books these days. Bernard Cornwell and George RR Martin are my two favourite authors. I read the odd but of Sylvia Day, I really liked her Crossfire series, but I’m a little put off by her earlier stuf. I’m also becoming something of a Elle Kennedy fan.
16. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
I’m male, 26. Hated both FoSG movie and book (didn’t like twilight either, in case you’re wondering lol). I read a lot of First-person novels these days, but I don’t really like the narrative and prefer to write in third-person as it provides a challenge for my style. My favourite meals are Venison Stew, Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Chasseur, some sort of apple crumble and Jam rolly polly. My favourite films are the underworld movies, and James Bond. I wear a lot of Black. Prefer Shirts, but will always go for jeans over trousers. I’m a dog person (when a cat looks at me, I swear they’re thinking about eating me. I eat pussy, not the other way around lol).
17. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?
They can always visit my blog:
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 😊